COVID-19 Policy Update
Thank you for choosing Progressive Eyecare for your eye health needs! During this challenging time, we have made some changes to our operations in order to continue to provide you with safe and effective solutions. As some things have changed since your last visit, here is what to expect:
- We are asking that everyone entering the office wear a face mask.
- We are checking temperatures with a non-contact thermometer upon entry to the office.
- We have installed shields at the front desk area, on the microscopes, and are working hard to maintain proper spacing of our staff and patients in order to keep everyone safe.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not hesitate to reschedule for a later time.
- We are happy for you to try on glasses, we have a new protocol for selecting frames so that we can sanitize them, and still allow you to try them on to make sure that we provide the best in fit and function.
- In the interest of social distancing, we ask that you come alone to the appointment. This allows us to minimize the number of folks in the office at one time. Minors can have one parent along for the visit.
- We are cleaning the office constantly and are doing all that we can in order to keep you safe.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and again, thank you for your trust as we continue to serve you!
-The Progressive Eyecare Team